Saturday, March 9, 2024

New boxes, new route

 I’m so excited to begin a new route! It’s expanding the existing route, but since my current route only exists of 6 locations, it’s more like visits than a true route. 

In the midst of tough times, I’m actually adding several locations, may even become a real route again, being the only job that’s stuck with me thru thick and thin for years on end, it’s a worthy cause and hopefully profitable again soon.

The new boxes are the same size but these ones are plain white because they’re much less expensive and can hold a bit more sticker information. Maybe one day I can re-invest in the original boxes, which are laminated, colorful, much more durable, and self-promoting, twice as expensive to start, tho. 

Will add pics of the new boxes once assembled and ready to go. 


                                                      ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment