Saturday, March 16, 2024

New Honor Boxes are here!

 

The ones for .25c will have mini tootsie-roll pops or a mix of various candies, while the boxes that offer .50c/3-for-a-dollar will have either Blo-pops, or the larger tootsie-roll pops, or both.  

   I had my own stickers made for a couple of reasons; since I only raise funds for the critters and not donating toward policies, I cannot say that I’m working on behalf of HSUS, Humane Society of the United States, I must say that I’m a ‘proud supporter’ of such. 

Also, strangely enuf, these boxes came pre-printed with pricing saying; 

.50c for 1  and  $1.00 for 2  (?!?) duh! What sort of deal is that..? 

My stickers still say 1 for .50c, 3 for a dollar, the smaller ones say .25c for 1, and $1.00 for 5, yikes, that’s a lot!  


   





                                                    ~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment