Saturday, December 8, 2018

Did u remember to send Christmas Cards..?

For those of us on a budget, we sometimes must send our usual Christmas Cards in lieu of our usual presents.
This year, I'm reigning it in, and proud of it.
In fact, I am so excited about my future, I would like to share w/u what made it possible:

FPU
Credit card debt?
Student loan debt?
'House-poor'?
'Car-poor'?

Yes, I used to do affiliate marketing, but wasn't able to stay with it,
and my debt remained.
This is not, and was not, any part of my affiliate marketing.
This is not another financial guru.

This is a Christian guy.
Christians aren't necessarily always the best financiers.
And bankers aren't always theologians.

I found this guy on Siriusxm radio, and figured he was going to blather on
about saving money and getting more credit cards.
He sounded good. Really solid. But I wasn't hooked.
Then he took calls, and he'd pray for the callers in financial troubles.
That caught my attention.

He said he was sending some of them to his classes.
I waited.
At the end of the call, he informed audience that he hoped that caller would attend the Financial Peace University classes.

I tried it for myself.
It works, and it saved my future.
Saving money can save marriages, and it sounds like his specialty is saving marriages.
And a bit shocking because he shows just how much money is mentioned in the Bible, and not negatively either!

I'd like to share this here for the holidays;
Financial Peace University 








If the at-home classes were free, I'd send them for free, but they cost a couple of hundred dollars
and classes are held around the country in churches and community centers.
In the spirit of Gideon bibles, this is the best I can do.
   -ay-

2 comments:

  1. Financial Peace University has been a blessing to many families at my church. We offer the class a couple of times a year. There is also a youth version, which is offered at a local homeschool cooperative. Dave Ramsey's books are a great alternative for those who cannot make it to a class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku for your comment! Mr. Ramsey saves marriages and lives for sure...

      Delete