Monday, January 22, 2018

Therapeutic Bubblegum

When can u pop that bubble whenever u want?
You're own personal bubble wrap.
When u are mad, but not at dinner.
When u are happy, but not in someone's ear.
When u want to floss but can't?
  Dubble Bubble is almost always 30 calories
per 1" piece.












Ingredients: Sugar, Dextrose, CornSyrup, Gum Base,
Gum Arabic, Tapioca Dextrin, Confectioners Glaze,
Carnauba Wax, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Colors
(FD&C Red40, Blue1, Yellow5, Yellow6), Corn Starch,
BHT (To Maintain Freshness).
Soy May Be Present.

4 comments:

  1. Do I sell bubblegum to the public? Please let me know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are retail machines only right now.

      Delete
    2. Its okay dear. I want to meet with you for the next step.

      Delete
  2. Wow. I really really like it. Whenever i get tired try to taste it. Can i collect it more ? If it is possible, then how can i get it? please me the details.

    ReplyDelete