Saturday, March 23, 2024

Full moon-clipse

 

In honor of the upcoming solar eclipse in April, which will be photographed over a zillion times, I’m including a pic of my own pic of the moon at night. 

January 25, 2024, 7pm. 

At that time of night, way before ‘DST’, it was completely dark by 7pm. 

There were no city lights, and except for a few clouds right before they covered the moon, it was a cool and clear night. 

Incredible, right? Except, it didn’t look light at all that night! 

Because the moon was so bright and throwing off reflections under the clouds, I decided to take a random pic, and, in the photo only, it came out looking like the middle of the day, so I took another pic of some dark clouds, and the moon obliterated them! 

The sky looks bright blue in the 1st pic, but it was pitch black at night! 

I don’t know anything about photography and these pics were taken from an iPhone12. Do they have filters on them? There’s contrasts and editing and such, but all I did was crop out the house at the bottom of the pic which u can still see it’s night light on… 


   




 


        ~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment