Saturday, September 30, 2023

Downsizing a bit

 One benefit of a vending route is that it can carry into retirement.   :-) 

I should be a little more retired than I am and decided to downsize to save on funds. 

None of the candies I work with can be refrigerated because it invariably changes the color or texture and although it doesn’t affect flavor or freshness, it can be off-putting to customers visually, so I keep all candies at room temperature. Moving to a much smaller office makes it difficult but not impossible to continue a small route. 

I receive emails but it’s always just a return email address, no other text. I may begin replying to the emails wondering if there was a question, was a bot, spam, or comment. As far as I can tell, the comment sections are still working, so feel free to communicate with comments and email addresses. Will post any updates here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment