Saturday, September 23, 2023

:-)

 Visited 2 stores. 

 One always does well, and she couldn’t have been nicer! I was stunned, I babbled something about a delay and a heatwave and she totally understood! Am going to find a way to keep this location as long as they’ll have me  :-)  

The other store is also a favorite and I’m not sure why! 

When it’s serviced properly (me!) it does just fine. When there are delays or the candy gets low, the area around the machine gets messy and sticky. The good news about that is that whenever there are sticky gooey fingerprints around a machine, that always means kids checking it out! They may be playing around it, messing with it, sometimes they pull too many candies out with their little fingers, but it’s invariably a good location and a little cleaning goes a long way. Whether the owner keeps the machine there is always up to them, but so far so good :-) 


                         


 

No comments:

Post a Comment