Saturday, October 7, 2023

Fetlocks and feathers

 They were so close I could almost reach out and touch them, look how beautiful they are..! 

Anyone who says they are abused or mistreated in any way are looking somewhere else entirely! 

There were at least 2-3 caretakers within range of the Budweiser Clydesdales at all times, one caretaker was checking the bits on the horses and even wiped down the mouth of one of them with such care and thoughtfulness, I wished I could hire him to care for my machines and route half as much, but that’s a different story. I mean, look at the feathers surrounding the horses hooves, they are clean and trimmed to perfection. Can u imagine shoeing those big feet, they’re huge!  

The Clydesdales are groomed and must be fussed over daily, definitely well-fed. What a pleasure to see such magnificent tradition kept among us.  






   


  



~


No comments:

Post a Comment