Saturday, October 9, 2021

A brief Thanku to one of my retailers

 

I fretted about moving a machine from one of my favorite stores 🐕 

The candy was going down but the quarters weren’t going up. 

Once I applied security tape, the candies continued going down and the quarters began going up. 

I’m very pleased to keep my machine there indeed! 

There have been locations long past where they’d cut right thru the security tape! 

Not sure how that works, but I’d always remove my machines. 

One fun irony during the history of these machines was when they had little messy tiny sticky fingerprints all over them, those machines produced the most! 

And I have no idea if it still applies in the industry today, but there were soda machines in some of the roughest areas of town that had to be enclosed in giant cages and the only openings were for the coins and the sodas, and those openings were badly beat up and graffitied and yet those locations were incredibly productive. It was difficult servicing the machines and a bit nerve-wracking, but with ironically pleasant results!  

Oh the stories from life on the road of life! 🙂 

Anyway, Thanku and all the best to that store for being so nice, may we continue for many summers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment