Saturday, September 18, 2021

Books, books, and more books…

 

These aren’t even the books I’ve looked thru yet! 

I have stacks and stacks of books I want to read, other stacks I’ve read that are ready to sell, and others I just can’t seem to let go. 

There is a whole shelf of reference books I hang onto for dear life, what with censorship and all those encyclopedia sets that became paperweights aren’t such a bad idea after all. 

These are a new shipment that are backlogged. They are boxed right by a doorway that I get to look at every day, wonder about and be inspired. The covers and dust-jackets alone have such a wonderful feel and sound. 

I’ve never been able to sell a recipe book, those are safely ensconced on the internet. I’ve only sold one or two romance novels, and those were historical novels. These have the look of good professional books. They sure are nice to look at and I thought to share them here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment