Saturday, September 11, 2021

Always Remember, Never Forget…

Since I can’t look at those disgusting images anymore, I won’t post them here,

and yet, I don’t want to forget. 

I’m opinionated and it’s very difficult to remain neutral on such a tragic day as 911 from 2001. 

So instead, I remain positive and upbeat, oh, did I mention God, who covers all..?

He allowed 911 to happen, by religious zealots no less! 

He allowed recovery, and it’s up to us to pray for healing and history. 

May God bless the friends and families of 911, Military, First Responders, the Americas and the globe, and may we turn to Him for strength, understanding, and to continue healing. 

Never again underestimate the power of hate and stupidity, 

Look up, not down, and be grateful for life, freedom, friends, and family… 


    


  

    ~





No comments:

Post a Comment