Saturday, May 15, 2021

Kudos or Budos?

 Kudos or Budos 

Kudos to the young man who walked me to my car with an umbrella during a terrible storm after a restaurant pickup. I thanked him and said, ‘Gd Bless’. I don’t know how he took it but I meant it in its most positive way. 


Boo-dos to the elderly gentleman working at the pet store who wore an upside-down flag face-mask. When I asked him why he did that, he replied that at least he didn’t salute it (?)  

This is for you; 

                               


     

Along with automated $5 donations to Dog n Kitty City, I’ve also included an auto $5 monthly donation to Best Friends animal sanctuary. 

It’s a little difficult to copy/paste it here without giving away my minuscule financial information, but I’ll try to include copies of it to the Rescue tab/page soon.  



   





    


No comments:

Post a Comment