Saturday, March 27, 2021

eBay Lets PayPal Go

 Okay fine, eBay doesn’t transact with PayPal anymore. 

Did they come up with their own payment system like maybe ePal, eBayPal? 

No, they are demanding access to your checking account..! 

This is horrendous. 

One of the 1st rules of Financial Peace University is to never ever give credit card companies access to your checking account. Debit cards are okay because those are treated similar to credit cards, but eBay expects full access to your hard-earned CASH..? No interim steps, arbitrator, 3rd party with no hands on your cash, just unadulterated access? Nope, I don’t think so. 

People are already investing in invisible cash, cyber money, no hard copy, just a click of a button and ‘it’ comes or goes 💸 

I can’t even sell my books on there anymore. 

eBay is awesome but not that awesome. And I can’t in good conscience promote debt cards, I mean credit cards. 

I’m sure it will be wildly popular to trust Big Brother with your wallet but my books are outta there. 

I’ll post my new site soon. I never made that much money from books anyway, it’s always been from sheer love of the written word, on paper, cloth, cardboard, any hard-copy, but not invisible digital cyber-books that can disappear with the click of a button on a whim. 

So far, I’ve never had any purchased books on my Kindle disappear from me, but I’ve had saved books that I had planned to purchase later disappear...


     ~

No comments:

Post a Comment