Sunday, March 21, 2021

Dare I..?

 Okay, so at its best, my route makes about $10 per visit, at its medium, $5 a visit, and not necessarily at its worst, but at its least, $0 a day. Those are the locations that only require a cleaning and making sure the machine is up and running and doesn't need to be re-stocked. 

I can service around 10 locations a day, and that's only if everything goes even semi-smoothly. 

So I could make $100 a day, (I haven't yet), or $50 a day, (once or twice pre-pandemic), or $20 a day. 

This is difficult to remember because I was just starting to settle into a decent routine when the pandemic hit awhile back. These days it's honestly just a few dollars a day. 

The best part is that independent routes like these are flexible and fun. 

This means that I can begin adding machines back onto the route, soon, hopefully, dare I hope..?  


            


  







    ~

No comments:

Post a Comment