Monday, November 16, 2020

Businesses Open 4 Business...

 It looks like businesses are opening ever so cautiously on my route. 

That the machines are doing okay is a plus.  

One very nice owner said that no one visited the machines and I could remove it if I wanted, but when I opened it up to see just how bad it was, it wasn't bad at all! I could even tell the way the quarters fell into the hopper that it was visited different times, very awesome! 

That's exactly the way the route is supposed to be, too, productively unobtrusive. 

It's still too small of a route to count, a lot of people, stores, and machines lost along the way, and I don't expect to exactly be able to make a living from it, but I started it for the critters, and we all held out. 

I didn't give up and am pleased with the results.

I say prayers every Friday, not sure why Fridays, just always worked out that way, maybe so I can go into the weekends without worry. May Gd bless us, He knows what He's doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment