Sunday, July 21, 2019

Maybe, Maybe not...

Listen up, there are 10 machines in this route,
and they are all bulk vending machines that vend 1" bubblegums.
2-machines that are still in original locations have plain M&Ms.
I can service all 10 machines in 1 day, but I don't.
Since I work other jobs, I service 4 machines 1 day a week,
and at the end of each month, the route is completed.
I have a few charity boxes that are not up for sale because altho
they don't do as well, they are easy-peazy and I'm keeping
them for retirement.

I started a huge bulk-vending route while in college, 200 machines
in 150 stores, huge. It was fun and profitable, and it was back
before coin-counting machines, very hands-on.

This bulk vending route is an awesome starter route for family.
If u service all machines in 1 day once a month,
it earns $100 a month at the most.
If one develops relationships with the managers and/or
owners (I never did, I tend the machines and stay out of way as
much as possible, but only because I'm a mechanic,
not a salesman, Jim), sales can improve.

If one wants to work vending full-time, one can add to the route so
that 4-8 machines can be serviced 5 days a week without having to
re-visit machines more than 1ce a month.
One can invest slowly to get a feel for this business and route,
or can invest as u go.

That said, I may lower the price for the bulk vending route so that I
can invest into the smaller boxed charity route. I don't know when,
but fairly soon maybe...


No comments:

Post a Comment