Saturday, March 16, 2019

Selling Route, Not Selling Route

I have the main arm of my vending route up for sale on eBay,
check it out.
I kinda don't want to sell it, but I don't need it as much anymore.
It's slow profit, which I state in the auction ad.
Except that it is a beautiful route..!

Every machine is placed, brand new or like-new,
serviced and in tippy-tops shape!
The only reason the income is slow (Not non-existant,
just slow-going) is because I'm not a sales person at all.
A good sales-person could really sell this product.
You don't think it would make a difference, it does,
it's just not one of my particular skills at all.

Have an awesome St. Patrick's Day weekend..!
Stay safe, drive responsibly, support candy/gumball
machines and have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I think that is among the most significant info for me.
    And i am glad studying your article. But should statement on some normal
    things, The web site style is great, the articles is really nice : D.
    Just right job, cheers

    ReplyDelete