Saturday, October 19, 2024

I still love Halloween 👻

 I still love Halloween! 

The inflatable moving black cats with fangs, boo-ghosts, goblins rising out of pumpkins 🎃 only to retreat again, and over-sized skeletons, lots and LOTS of skeletons taller than their houses! Awesome! 

I don’t know how the Halloween candy popcorn balls went yet, will stay posted here. They were huge, tho, couldn’t even wrap your hand around one, really big, and they took up quite a bit of space in the honor boxes so I couldn’t fit much other candy in them except I enjoy treating stores back, sort of like giving back for their time, energy, goods, and services that we get to enjoy! 

The weather is perfect, clear and cool skies, making it a pleasure to be on the road. 

And a shout-out to the lady taking a pic of the LittleLibrary at the park. I automatically assumed she was picking a book from the rather beaten up Little Library there or leaving clothes or food, and didn’t want to bother her. After she left, I went to see if there was any new damage that I might be able to tape up or repair and to my shock, the beautiful little red library was not only fully repaired, it was painted and protected with all new hardware, just lovely!  

I’m not able to upload pics here, and will try later…

Thanku..! 


                                               ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment