Saturday, August 24, 2024

No Bonz About It

 

I found a product that I used to fill my candy machines. 

They are essentially SweetTarts coated with an incredibly solid candy coating. 

Have been looking for these for years! These, and the uncoated baby sweet/tart pacifiers, kids loved them! 

I started my first route in college and always got my bulk candy from Javier’s warehouse. He was informal, reluctantly accepted credit cards, and knew all about vending bells and whistles. He carried every tiny thing, including stickers, tattoos, realistic looking jewelry, toys, and of course, gumballs. 

The coated sweettarts lasted forever, vended clean, and adults liked them, too. 

Was astonished to finally see just one style of SweetTarts finally become available in the form of Bonz, they would be perfect for a nearby pet store!


 


Except, customers may mistake them for dog treats! Even tho they are tiny, smaller than an average dog’s front teeth, and dogs certainly couldn’t choke on them, they might not be good for dogs.  
Not only that, there’s already a dog treat called Bonz specifically made for dogs, so the candy could be mistaken for meaty flavors instead of candy flavors. 






Well, phooey, I’ll keep looking… 


             


                                                                 ~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment