Saturday, July 22, 2023

Summer delay

    

   To my brave candy box customers; 

I don’t know how u do it in this heatwave, it’s massive, and I’m hoping I don’t lose too many of u during these summer months. 

   I was able to service a few machines before succumbing to the heat. 

Going in to beautiful businesses hot, sweaty, and dizzy was no way to conduct business so I’m suspending service thru July, prolly August. 

  It wasn’t the cloudless days of unrelenting heat, it wasn’t even the excessive heat alerts I kept receiving, it was the quality of results that was diminishing. 

    Unless it’s flooding, should a cool rainy day appear, I’ll be on the road 1st thing.  

   Thanku for your patience.  



                                          ~

           

No comments:

Post a Comment