Saturday, May 13, 2023

Happy Mother’s Day weekend!

 

For my dear mother in heaven, I wish you’d stuck around a little longer, okay, a lot longer. 

Until I see u again, my thoughts are specifically with u this weekend. 

I went bluebonnet hunting and was told they could be found at a nearby park. 

I didn’t see them and will have to find out when and where they might be. 

Although I didn’t find bluebonnets, I found some fun critters on a lovely walk. 

For my Mama on Mother’s Day; 




These tiny white flowers were everywhere on bushes over 12 feet tall! Very lush place!  



 

A friendly squirrel 🐿 going about his business. 




 

A tiny, tiny bunny waiting for his mom to return… 




 

A beautiful family of ducks :-)  
The drake immediately swam over to his hen, who was eyeballing me with caution. 
They both watched over their brood who were happily oblivious during their meal. I guess they feed on algae and seed…



 

Random patches of these light pink flowers can be found just about anywhere there’s greenery.  

 
Happy Mother’s Day  


 ~





  

No comments:

Post a Comment