Saturday, December 10, 2022

Please feel free to communicate

 To my beautiful customers, 

I’m available for u 24/7, don’t be shy! Please feel free to communicate any time. 

Only 1 customer, (I admit a favorite) spoke up ever so briefly that they would like new candy, this was awesome to even hear from them! I got on it right away, hoping specific vendors were still available. Ordering, shipping, prepping, not to mention giving that location extra time and thought on their, and their customers’, potential preferences puts me to work! 

Giving a preferred customer preferred attention for them and their potentially preferred customers :-) is no easy task! Well, it’s not really that difficult when u enjoy your work 🙂 

At any rate, to all my customers, please feel free to communicate thoughts, ideas, suggestions, gripes, feedback, whatever u like! 

If I don’t hear from u, I assume you’re happy as is!  

Only 1 time did the customer complain and that was because the new gumballs were ‘melting’. 

There was nothing I could do about that except wait because it turned out the mega gumballs were melting  after tasting them because they had just come from the manufacturer, not even stopping to sign in thru a vendor, and the gumballs were so fresh, they were practically melting in the customers hands, much less holding a bubble. Best ‘complaint’ I ever had..! 

I replaced that canister with one that had time to set, and was just fine. 

That said, many customers prefer soft gum, others prefer hard centers that last longer. The shelf-life for quality gumballs is amazing, so if I don’t hear from u, I can’t know who prefers what, please email, call, text, any form of communication u prefer is fine..!

   

                                              ~


No comments:

Post a Comment