Sunday, January 30, 2022

Isolated

 Update: it happened so fast that I immediately self-isolated, which is what we used to do whenever anyone we knew got sick. 

The first week was wonderful! A relief and a comfort for the first few days. By the second week, I was getting cabin-fever and time seemed to slow to a crawl. The worst was over, tho, thank goodness, and I was able to work a few hours last week. 

I should have been back up and running by this coming Monday, but I’d forgotten how weak isolating can make the muscles of the body. Going for walks today and hoping for the best. No fever, just general malaise. Didn’t even work from home! A lot of emails went unanswered and hope to catch up sometime next week. 

For those who are stuck at home, my prayers of strength for u, it’s tougher than anyone thought! 



No comments:

Post a Comment