Sunday, July 18, 2021

Joe Did It…Huh?

 It’s the strangest thing I’ve seen on YouTube and that’s saying something! 

You can feed hens live from the internet, it’s kinda fun. 

Many years ago when I had my own small space, I had chickens and they’re never like u expect. 

Did u know that chickens prefer to roost in trees? Chickens in trees! 

U also realize that they have lots of natural predators, like every living creature would like to get hold of chickens and their eggs, and then u realize just how much dear chickens contribute to us, a lot! 

And they’re fun to raise and funny to observe, so I was thrilled to find this channel and thought to share it here. 

Not sure why it’s called Joe Did It, I guess because he invented the system where a SuperChat can feed the chickens right then and there, it’s really Live! And it’s the next best thing to being live with hens, roosters, their coop, pen, and nesting box.  

  Joe Did It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0E_aZ5C0x8 


     ~

No comments:

Post a Comment