Friday, September 25, 2020

I'm Cleaning House..!

 Literally! 

I've added cleaning homes to my repertoire, why not? :-) 

I can't talk about them online of course, but I can let my blog say how it's going. 

So far, I love everything I do, from the Charity boxes vending route, to delivering food and goodies, 

offering books for sale, and now cleaning beautiful homes. Anyone who cares enuf about their homes to have them professionally cleaned will have a beautiful home. 

Who says we don't want to work, I love it! 

Actually, I prefer being home and caring for my place, puttering around the house is one of my favorite things, but the previous lockdown made me fat and lazy and it's good to get out again! 

I'm not able to go to church and I can't wear masks, but I can read my Bibles and pray, and I can still work. It's not easy but I hope to God and pray to God that there is a God. 




No comments:

Post a Comment