Sunday, August 9, 2020

Journaling

 

Stuck inside, I have re-discovered the Bible. 

And scrolling thru YouTube, aside from cat videos and recipes, I began watching journaling videos, some Bible history videos, and then Bible history journaling videos. 

Not initially being a crafty-type person, these seemed only vaguely interesting. 

I already markup my Bible pages sometimes trying to keep history straight, and then I saw that there is such a thing called a Chronological Bible, Interesting! 

And then I saw there were spiral-bound bibles, and single-column bibles for drawing, notes, and those ever-utilitarian Washi tapes. 

Some really beautiful books! 

Even though they aren't overly expensive, I can't even begin to think about re-starting a bible collection, but sure is tempting! 

There are bibles for boys, girls, men, families and groups. 

Here's just a few of them, and should I ever have one in my possession, I'll be sure to include it within my BookRoom;  

(Sorry I'm not able to line these up a little more consecutively, blogger has a mind of its own..!)


Pre-Illustrated


For girls 


Personal Illustrating

Self-decisions

Apply to Life Large Print



Standard Study

Readable for Notes

Wide-Margin for Notes



No comments:

Post a Comment