Sunday, July 26, 2020

I've turned a corner...

...I think...
Having planned on reserving a pool in Swimply for a break from the summer heat, I found I turned a corner because I'd rather work and save money than relax and spend it.
What a turnaround!
Working rather than relaxing? Never would have thunk it. 
Who can resist sunbathing by a luxurious pool whiling away the stress?
And I have Financial Peace to thank/blame :-)



I made it a problem to spend money.
I had to work at it and it took quite awhile, but it has officially become a problem and I really feel it when I want to purchase a necessity.
Some necessities are okay, and some aren't necessities.
Sunbathing by the pool, yummy! Quite necessary really.
And yet, been there, done that, so off to work I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment