Sunday, April 12, 2020

A Blessed Easter Sunday

I watched a local church service online, and was lovely.

In the meantime, I received news from HSI, Humane Society International, that China has officially discontinued listing dogs as livestock.

I'm not sure how Humane Society would be able to follow-up on that as I don't know if they have a Humane Society in China, if they are receiving news from overseas by email/phone, or if they speak Mandarin.
Who writes or speaks Mandarin?
Of course, one wants it to be true so very much, and the effort is awesome and commendable, but I emailed that very question, how to prove? and haven't as yet heard back.

Also have a new decision.
I was utilizing Mr. Dave Ramsey's technique of budgeting and saving, and I saved up for a car which I bought in January, and don't have anything to save up for anymore..!



So I have to decide whether to save up for a good luscious spa week (one spa week = 10 days),
or visiting Best Friends to volunteer for one week, walk puppies, visit cats, clean, think, hike, it would be wonderful, much cheaper, and very much more rewarding.
Golden Door was a rejuvenating experience that I wouldn't mind repeating, yet would like to avoid California craziness.

I'm a hermit that has to pay the rent.
My gym is closed, delivery business is booming, but is basically sitting in a car, and I'm getting fat-ter. I need to take care of myself again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment