Sunday, November 10, 2019

So how much does this route make anyway?

When I get this question from potential buyers on eBay,
I tell them that the route of 10 machines averages approx $100 a month.
I never hear back from them.
Should I ever hear back from anyone, I will explain exactly what I mean.
I would remind them that this is a tiny route, especially compared to a business
route of 100 machines, which is still small.
I would explain that it is a route for beginners, students, or well-off seniors looking
to stay busy or involved with its charity.
The expense is in purchasing the machines and locating them.
After that, it's reliable income whose amount is determined by the driver.
Since I could talk about vending all day long, that's as much as I say.
So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment