Saturday, September 21, 2019

Christian car salespeople

I just interviewed for a car sales job.
The reason I accepted it was because they promised to help people keep their cars from the repo guys.
They don't.
They help people from getting bad credit.

When people are bad with money, they can rarely be saved from themselves.
I didn't find anything wrong during the orientation.
What bothered me was that they had one word in their Title.
Christians. Christian car salespeople. Lol.



Of course there are Christians from all walks of life!
U gotta do what u gotta do to make a living.



But when anyone puts out there that they are Christian,
I hold it to a higher standard, and I agreed with everything
they were saying, learned a lot, and it was awesome!
But that word, Christian, was out there front and center,
before anything else.

It bothered me too much.
They cared too much about buying cars.
That word, Christian, shouldn't have been in front.
It should have been in a sub-heading like the after-thought that it was.

Other than that, I have nothing bad to say about that company.
They weren't feeding thousands of people from a loaf of bread,
they were buying up cars at discounts for pete's sake. Sheesh...


No comments:

Post a Comment