Monday, April 16, 2018

Happy Monday!

Well, it's another Monday, and for a change, there's no holiday; tax season is done, (except for those extensions!), no real gossip, at least on this end, and I don't service my route until next month, so no new news there, so I thought I'd add a survey I received today from BestFriends.
I don't know if it is a permanent or temporary survey, so am adding the URL as a temporary Post here.

Click Here: Best Friends Survey

Check it out and take the survey for Critters'.
Btw, I don't know the agenda of many of these places, and altho I can guess, I hope for the best. Most of them do good things from a good place. I'm sure they have their share of mistakes, but if they truly care about critters, that's what I pray for.
Now back to business... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment