Monday, September 18, 2017

I miss my pet store!

It was mostly my fault.
I brought in a totally different machine than requested. No one said anything, including me.
Please feel free to communicate. I include myself in this!
Even tho I had to stay on the job and focused,  and couldn't shop around like I wanted to every single time, I looked forward to my pet store location, and wish them the very best..!
In the meantime, we are still in hurricane season, and may God bless the rescue teams that work so hard to find and save beloved pets, strays and animals.
P.S., There is not necessarily a dichotomy between the pet industry and the rescue industry.
Folks are only now learning that the previously-maligned SeaWorld conducted and conducting extensive rescue, rehab and release...

No comments:

Post a Comment